BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

wishing...

...you all things beautiful this week.




I was reading + viewing some of my favorite blogs this weekend...and fell in love with this moving image from {thisisglamorous}. It's magical, isn't it?  It reminds me of the world of Harry Potter & mystically-moving photos.  One of my favorite lines from that beloved series is when Harry says "I love magic!"  Don't we all?


Wishing you magical moments + beautiful times this week.


xo

patti

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Girlie and Spring-like :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ;) nice blog
    Follow back,if you like ; andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this gif...something about balloons is just so cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete